What to Expect When Booking a Party
The SPA Treatment - Etiquette
We recommend that you schedule your SPA Party at least two weeks in advance for a better chance of booking it on your preferred date. Please click here to book your party or you may call us at 416-727-6771.
The SPA Treatment - Mobile Spa is pleased to accept payments rendered in the following ways: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Pay Pal or Company Cheque. Also:
- A minimum of $150 of services (per staff) is required for a spa day (for the entire party or for individual bookings).
- Travel charge depending on the location.
- $75 deposit is due upon receipt (for Home Parties).
- 50% deposit is due upon acceptance of services (for Corporate Events).
- The Final Invoice is due upon receipt.
- Billing is completed the Wednesday prior to your SPA day.
- Corporate clients are extended 14-30 days term.
- Deposits paid for future events are not refundable.
Our Guarantee To You...
We believe that we “exceed the SPA industry standards”. We follow our belief with a Quality and Price Match Guarantee.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but can be used towards future bookings.
- To cancel or change services, we require notice 48 hours in advance of your spa day.
- To cancel or reschedule your spa day entirely, we require notice 48 hours in advance of your spa day.
- Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 2:00pm.
- We cannot process cancellations or changes outside of office hours.
Gratuities are not included but are appreciated -- you can have us add it to your invoice or pay as you wish at your spa day.
SPA Party Process
Our professional SPA therapists will arrive early prior to the scheduled appointment time to setup your party. We setup the SPA, we clean the SPA area, we bring all SPA equipment, massage beds, massage chairs, manicure stations, pedicure stations, sanitation products, nail files, nail polishes, candles, music, sheets, towels, etc... We bring everything to setup a SPA and clean up when we are done. Our team takes great pride in making your environment relaxing and professional.
Manicures and pedicures are normally in the room of socializing. Massages are mostly done in a guest room.
The SPA Treatment is committed to our clients’ safety. We never re-use nail files or towels on clients. We sterilize all our implements after every use for optimum safety to all our clients. At the end of the party, individual clients may take home their file, buffer, orangewood stick and slippers with them, if they wish to do so.
Please advice us of any medical conditions at time of booking.
Our owners and staff are not responsible for accidents, product or makeup allergies, and clothing or property damage.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are always interested in talking to qualified professionals. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us your resume or fill up our Employment Application Form.